Name: Minasso srl
Owner’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this site, either autonomously or through third parties, are: name, surname, email, Cookie and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the Service. In cases where this website indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected Data
The Owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. An updated list of the Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions is met
- – the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- – the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- – the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- – processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller;
- – the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Period of retention
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Collection
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact Information. Such as first name, last name, email address
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, You have the right to:
- – revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
- – oppose the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his or her Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- – access to your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- – verify and request rectification. The User may verify the accuracy of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- – obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than to preserve them.
- – obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of its Data by the Data Controller.
- – receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another owner This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- – propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
System logs and maintenance
For reasons of operation and maintenance, any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
- What are cookies and what are they used for
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by the user send directly to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then transmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits (so-called first-party cookies). While browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies from different sites or web servers (so-called third-party cookies); this happens because the website visited may contain elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains residing on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, they are cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
Cookies may be limited in duration to a single browser session (session cookies), in which case they are automatically deactivated when the user closes the browser; or they may have a pre-determined expiry date, in which case they will remain stored and active on your hard disk until such expiry date, continuing to collect information over the course of several browser sessions (persistent cookies)
Cookies are used for different functions. Some are necessary to allow you to browse the Site and use its features (technical cookies) Others are used to obtain statistical information, in aggregate or not, on the number of users accessing the Site and on how the Site is used (tracking or analytics cookies) Finally, others are used to draw up a profile of you as a consumer and to display advertisements on the Site that may be of interest to you, since they are consistent with your tastes and consumption habits (so-called profiling cookies).
You can change your consent to cookies at any time by clicking directly on the link in the footer of the site.
- Technical cookies
Technical cookies are used on the Site for the sole purpose of making it possible for you to navigate the Site and to use its functionalities. They are always first-party cookies, as they are placed directly by us on the Site.
Some technical cookies are necessary to provide you with an optimal browsing experience (they are normally session cookies and are therefore automatically deactivated once you close your browser).
Other technical cookies are useful for allowing you to store certain preferences (for example, your language or country of origin) without having to reset them on subsequent visits (so-called functionality cookies). For this reason, functionality cookies are often persistent cookies, as they remain stored on your computer even after you close your browser, until their expiry date or until you decide to delete them.
The following technical cookies are currently used on the Site:
moove_gdpr_popup – technical cookie: stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain – lasts 1 year
In accordance with current privacy legislation, your prior consent is not required for the installation of such cookies. You are of course free to block the installation of technical cookies by modifying your browser settings (Paragraph E). Please note, however, that by blocking the installation of technical cookies, or subsequently deleting them, your ability to access the Site, to use all or part of it, to enable or disable certain functions or to receive certain services may be totally or partially affected.
- Tracking or “analytics” cookies
Analytics cookies are used on the Site to collect statistical information, whether or not in aggregate form, on the number of users accessing the Site and how they visit the Site. There are no tracking cookies on our site.
- Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are used to create a profile of you as a user, based on the preferences and tastes you have expressed while browsing the Internet, and to display advertisements consistent with your profile.
There are no profiling cookies on our site.
- How to manage cookies and object to their use
Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the browser you are using to find out how to manage, disable or delete all cookies (technical, analytics and profiling):
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955/it
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=it_IT
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
Make your choices carefully. If you indiscriminately block the receipt of all cookies, including technical cookies, without providing a specific exception for the Site, you may no longer be able to browse the Site or use some or all of its features. In addition, if you delete all cookies from your browser, technical cookies may also be removed and you may therefore be able to remove the preferences you have set when using the Site.
The Owner is not responsible for updating all the links that can be displayed in this Cookies Policy, therefore whenever a link is not working and/or updated, Users acknowledge and accept that they must always refer to the document and/or section of the websites referred to by such link.